Lebron is set up to fail

I don't like anything about Lebron except he has set up agencies to help his hometown.
I don't think he will win another championship. He will never be successful in the NBA, except his early years. His only other success was in High School. He is going to pile up points and assists but he will never win another ring.
The man has become toxic. He is not even a great shooter nor the best NBA player as of right now.
Loyalty and Patience are hard to find.
The Warriors have lost many playoffs, so did the Spurs.
Because of the firing of David Blatt, I am no longer interested in Basketball or Lebron. I hope everyone boycotts Lebron's sneakers. Nike made a mistake by giving him that 1/2 billion dollar lifetime deal.
I can never get over the Blatt firing and the Wiggins trade. I don't see any substantial reason for those two.
Loyalty is a hard quality. I can't be friends with people who don't have that. Good people are hard to come by and Blatt is a good person. It is hard to like someone without knowing them, and I still do like Blatt even from a different culture.
I think he will do well wherever he goes. The power that Lebron has in firing and trading people and his desire to win, which has taken away all fun, has choked everyone working under him.
I am happy he left Miami, had he stayed, he would have messed up that franchise.

F*** Lebron and he is doomed wherever he goes. He is trying to surpass Jordan but I doubt he will win another one even if he goes to a super team, he will destroy the purpose by imposing his and suffocating everyone else.
No one has won overnight besides his Miami days. The Ray Allen's Celtics took time, so did the Warriors and the Spurs, and the Jordan-led-Bulls.
Blatt had my full support.

Comments

  1. LeBron is nobody to me. Draymond Green never became a top player overnight so is Kawhi n Danny Green... that's why he ditched many people including Wiggins. I hope he gets traded, the cavs are paying too much luxury taxes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog