David Blatt

I am very unhappy that David Blatt is fired. He has nothing to do with the team not performing.
Personally, looking at the players. It is Kevin Love's defense. It is Kyrie Irving smiling too much like he is a 10 years old kid. There is one attribute you can't teach another person: Motivation. I don't think he had anything to do with the team failing to compete against West's top teams.

           I hate Lebron. I am happy Miami owner did not succumb to Lebron's wishes. I mean, the man has caused so much grief across the NBA and I doubt he will win another two before he retires. I really hate the man. I don't think he is the best basketball player in the world.

          I will be going for whatever team Mr. Blatt goes to.
Cleveland Cavs will never be at the level of the Spurs or Warriors. It took years to build that team. While Lebron is fortunate to be in the finals many times, he is definitely not a patient winner. Nothing is gained overnight.
I can't wait to see him lose in the finals again.
I hated also the Wiggins trade.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tribe