Program to teach High School kids how to drive





Program to teach High School kids how to drive


          As part of the national momentum of diverting police funds, and use those funds to funds better activities that will benefit the youngsters and reduce crime.
          My name is Cheikh Drame, Math Teacher at Dunbar High School working for Dayton Public Schools.
          During the summer, I had the privilege to teach a couple of kids how to drive, and even was able to help them pass their driving test. I have noticed an immediate boost of confidence.
          In inner schools, there are not many involved parents, family members to guide kids to college, adulthood… or motivate them to have jobs.

          I believe with your help. With the start of this program. We will improve grades, college admissions, or trade schools or just to enter the workforce.
          We believe it will boost positivity with these young kids, and possibly reduce crime and increase good choices.

          With the amount requested, I plan to rent or buy a location. I plan to purchase 5 new vehicles. I plan to hire people. I plan to have liability insurance.
          And with a successful start and track of success, I plan to apply for government grants.

          And down the line, I plan to partner with Goodwill autos to provide kids with free cars to go to work for those who have jobs.

          I believe this will have such a good impact to society and families.




Go Fund me page

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tribe