Not every boss is a great leader

In my experience, obviously, every human will make choices and decisions based upon who they are as a person, their culture, and education.
A lot of bosses are not great leaders. It has become to my observation that many bosses, although are trained to spot issues, conflicts... Many of them are crooks, violators of employees' rights.
There are many things sweet words that people say and few that they act upon. For instance, they say we can complain... I bet 90 percent, the person who complains will get fired.
I know from experience, and observation.
I do not mess with any Hindus, they are the epitome of hypocrisy. They will play the role and game to be a friend, while behind your back, they are plotting. My question is, what is the point of all of this. Who goes into life with this mentality?
#LynchAllHindusFromIndiaOrConnectedToIndia
Lol
I hate Hindus (...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tribe