Divorce and Marriage

I don't find any benefits anymore being in a relationship. I am 30 years old with a great job, great mental peace and stability. My heart is at peace. I don't see any need to go into a nightmare in the name of marriage or relationship.
By the way I am straight.
Times are different and the condition in which we are living as a whole has made it almost unbearable to be with someone. For instance, me being in a relationship, I have to worry always what she wants, what she is thinking, what she is doing... how do I respond to what she did. This is hell, perpetual hell. To those who are in a relationship and it is working for them, I would say "good". Some of it I must say is personality involved. My vibe no longer jive in being lost in situations such as intimate relationships.
I have married my job, my gym, my cooking, my prayers...
I am totally content with being single. My heart is finally living, and becoming free day by day. It seems like a huge load coming out of it. I will never tarnish it anymore. I will never let anyone disrespect or me disrespecting another.
This is not an attack on any gender. There are good females / males in relationships and bad ones. But to me, there is no bad people but becoming friend with the wrong friend who needed a different person than you.
I thank God I am in this position right now. It feels good. I am happy. I am making the right choices, being in the right places, doing what I enjoy every day.

Please leave a comment on your experience with relationships and you are still or no longer in one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog