the learning of a lifetime

This right here is the learning of a lifetime.

I have read all kinds of books when I was in college but the greatest impact for me is a course in miracles. I have been practicing on and off for 15 years. It's not but recently that I am finally feeling the words.
Nothing means anything. I have given everything a meaning... is so true. I can say I have given 4, red, blue a meaning. I have given this situation good or bad a meaning. I choose to see this as good. 
I know you are thinking someone really hurt me ... and you may have hurt people too. But this is metaphysics. Mind over matter. I choose to feel bad
 Also I choose to feel good.  
The goal to your freedom is to give up the notion that things are inadvertently this way. I know you might say society,  tv, media,  religion... they don't mean anything when it comes to perception. 
The goal to your peace, that split second perception that nothing means anything is your perception is your freedom 
And if you think someone hurt you, you are mistaken. That person was raised different, from a different culture, bad day... but if you want to control your reality , and to sleep soundly every night...
I have given everything a meaning. 
I choose to feel this way.
I am not saying Don't fight back, don't go to court. 
You can do all this without being worked up. Of course there are laws... but when it comes to perception, this is your freedom. 
Nothing to project. When you have nothing that you need to project or defend out there, you have peace. 
When you have nothing that you need to be convinced of, no one can attack you. 
Everything else, friends, job, is a product of your peace. Don't seek the world or the people, seek peace first

And of course, the most dangerous people are those who are serious 
The best people are those who are genuinely selfless. 
Now I know why certain practices take years to awaken, and see the benefits. Everyone should try the book and practice at least once a week 

Ultimately no one is doing anything to you. You are not doing any favors to anyone. You are doing it unconditionally. 

No one is helping you doing you a favor. Either they are doing it unconditionally, deceptively... but that's for you to read people as you are reading these letters.

I have chosen to define what's good and what is bad in my world. Even that you are not doing yourself a favor. The greatest good is what brings you the greatest happiness and peace unconditionally. The greatest suffering is what traps you mentally and emotionally. 

Personally I try to avoid high highs and high lows.. but those situations or people will mess you more in the long and short run. I try to be even kill, mellow minded in everything whether it may seem like the greatest or the worst. 

My suffering, or our suffering is when we think something inadvertently means something. 
Like the fork itself has no meaning to a dog or cat or bird. But it means something to you because of what you can do with it. 

Animals teach us to be. From the cricket to the lizard, no matter how despicable, each is being profoundly 

I don't want to quote any religion because usually people think there is a bunch of people who decide what a meaning is. And besides, most religions were revealed 2000 years ago and cultures, allegories, analogies were different... so to have a full grasp and benefit is difficult if not quite impossible. 

The more you are identified with your mind, the more you suffer.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tribe