Wisdom Rules

- no drinking. It hurts my stomach, chest, increasing fear n worries. Stomach bloating, making noises.
- look at google news one friday.
- look at facebook first friday month.
- Full focus on coming back to programming heaven. Top Priority. No female. Seeking one state at a time.
- No more going to the club. It brings that attitude n boredom of drinking. (Experience).
- Never put yourself down (to allow jokes on you, to pick up trash...) for this will make the smallest person to pick on you.
- no boredom seeking. I stay on the law. I appreciate what I have and grateful. I appreciate my freedom. I never want to wake up in a prison cell or be at the mercy of smne else. so help me st .
- no seeking of females. It de-stabilizes me. I stay focus in programming and working. and I am satisfied. No longer letting my mind wander.
- I am confident in my rules and everything will be fine. Everybody already loves me.
- Thank you ST.
- no Tylenol pm. It hurts my chest n stomach.
- I don't date Senegal because evne will know about your business and I do not follow any religions.
- never delete a number. ThAt way I know who is calling n whether to pick up or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tribe