Microsoft Word Web vs Google Docs

To all web savvies, it is obvious that Microsoft has beaten Google on this one. Google might have gotten away with his popular search engine but when it comes to beauty of laying out a document, Microsoft is the company of choice.
I have personally tried both of them. I have used Google most of the time. But I was blown away with Microsoft Word online. The colors and the layout are so vibrant and alive. I can even save it to skydrive. I know Google also has google docs saved all in Documents related to your email. For those who have experienced both, experience itself is the determining factor. Also, even though I have used Google Docs, it is very unattractive, and I wasn't able to edit any document the way I am able to do it in Microsoft Word Web.


What does it take to use Microsoft Web?
Well all it takes is a live.com or hotmail.com email id. The good news is you no longer need to purchase or download Microsoft Word to your computer's hard drive. There is enough space on SkyDrive that you do not need to worry about memory unless you are saving movies or music videos or large pictures. Other than that, you will never run out if you just edit documents.


More benefits...

This means if you receive a document in Excel or Word or PowerPoint or OneNote... that you can't open, you no longer need to download any additional features. Just forward it to your Live or Hotmail email id and you will be able to access it, modify it, and send it again or print it or just save it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tribe